The primary component of non-woven fabric is polypropylene. Because polypropylene has excellent heat resistance, these products can be sterilized at 100° C or higher. Then there are its physical characteristics: down proof, breathable, color separation, anti-static, superb chemical stability, resistance to temperature and excellent softness, so it has outstanding anti-corrosion properties.
A synthetic fiber that uses Italian high-tech skills and equipment to produce a polypropylene fiber called polypropylene non-woven fabric. The major product features include:
1. Lightweight. The proportion of polypropylene is only 0.9 and, when three-fifths is cotton, the fabric is thin and light, with excellent fluffiness and a good tactile feel
2. Soft. Made of fine fibers (2-3D), it is shaped by hot melt bonding, and the product is comfortable, with moderate softness.
3. Water extracting. The polypropylene does not absorb water, so the water content is zero. The product has good water extraction properties with its complete fiber composition, porousness, good gas permeability, and easily adheres to dry surfaces.
4. Non-toxic, non-interactive. The product is selected to meet the FDA food-grade material production requirements, formed by thermal bonding, the product does not contain other chemical components, it is chemically stable, non-toxic, has no odor, and does not affect human skin.
5. Anti-chemical agents. Polypropylene is a chemically blunt substance with good chemical corrosion resistance and the product is not affected by corrosion.
6. Antibacterial. The product has water-extracting properties, does not mold, can isolate bacteria or insects in a liquid, and will not mildew.
7. Excellent physical properties. It is made by directly spinning polypropylene into a mesh. The strength of the product is better than that of general fiber products and the strength is non-directional, so the longitudinal and transverse strengths are similar.
Copyright By © Guangdong Jie Fu Energy Saving Technology Co., Ltd.